Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday is Answer Day

As you can tell, I am still pretty new at this, and I am still trying out ideas that people will find interesting enough to keep them coming back for. So far, traffic has been brisk, so thank you to everyone who has dropped by and a special thank you to those who have written comments, those are especially welcome!!

I was scratching my head wondering what to write about today, and I thought that I could make Mondays, answer days, where I can respond to questions or problems that people send me during the week. Please resist the temptation to send me relationship or personal problems, I am never short of an opinion, but would really prefer to stay on topic here, and concentrate on design. So if you have DESIGN issues lets hear them!

You can contact me at info@markcutlerdesign.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found you. I recently moved into a new home and while I love the beautiful windows in the bedroom, the direct sunlight is too much for me early in the morning and keeps me from getting much needed rest. Drapes and black out shades are already on order, but what do you recommend I do in the interim? I'm looking for a solution that is functional, but still preserves the beauty of the floor-to-ceiling windows that are such a big part of what makes my new home so charming and special. Looking forward to hearing from you.