Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Just a Fun Thing....


Well its Sunday, I thought I would post something that is just fun. Reaction to my post on the Tableaux Cloths was so positive, I thought people might enjoy this, the next logical extension; the Tableaux Room. This is actually a space I did for an Elle Decor event called Dining by Design, which raises funds for DIFFA. It features dining vignettes by different people, its fascinating to see all the different approaches by all the designers. If there is ever one of these events in your city I cannot recommend it enough.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I remember that event. There were some great rooms. I recall your room being selected as the Editor's pick. I love your blog by the way.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen of MadeByGirl said...

although this is a beautiful post with beautiful dining decor ....i wanted to say I love the 'MODERN farmhouse' design in your portfolio. Especially the kitchen, and the huge antler-looking piece over the table.
SO BEAUTIFUL.

Jennifer Ramos
Madebygirl.com
**************************
YOU'RE INVITED TO VIEW AND COMMENT ON MY BLOG:
http://madebygirl.blogspot.com

kim. said...

Love the pink fabric and elephants!!!

Mark Cutler said...

Thanks Anon! I can't believe you remember, and thanks for the compliments on the Blog, I am having a great time with it.