Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Affordable Art?!

Thumbing through past issues of Domino, I came across a small article on an art website called 20x200, so I decided to check it out. This virtual art gallery carries exhibition quality unframed prints available at three price levels.
For $20 you get one of an edition of 200 at 8-1/2" x 11"; for $200 you get a slightly larger version from a run of only 20, and for those interested in a (almost) one-of-a-kind... two very large renderings of the piece are sold for $2,000 each.
After setting my eye on a few prints I was contemplating buying for my hallway, I realized they go fast! I finally opted for the one below. The ordering process was simple, and shipping was less than $10. Now I can splurge on a great mat and frame! Check out the site at www.20x200.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tip. Thanks for sharing!

Tricia - Avollli

Rachelh said...

That's a great site! One that I have used is wallblank.com They do a new limited edition print each day (m-f), and once it's been up for a week, or sold out, it's no longer available. They have especially nice photography, although their art prints are great too.

Thanks for the tip!