Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

1st Dibs Finds




I Love 1st Dibs, and one of my favorite aspects is the sheer number of categories of things that are available to see. Today the section I want to show you is the Architectural Models section. I think that models are really great things to use in an interior. Whether its a stair model used as a lamp (like the one shown above) or a great antique from the Grand Tour, they all tell a great story and add depth of history to an interior.
downloading...
This is a Model for a Cupola
Marble Model of the ruins of the Temple of Vespasian
At 16" tall I think this (which is a souveneir of the Grand Tour) would look amazing  on a table in a contemporary Interior.

1 comment:

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Love 1st Dibs too.... most items are pretty pricey, but if you can hit one of those Saturday morning sales... you can get some great steals!

Great post, Mark!