Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Monday, October 13, 2008

Look at Life a bit Differently




I came across the work of a Texas based artist today, that I think is just tremendous. His name is Paho Mann, and I love the way his photo's force you to look at the world in a whole new way. The series pictured above is called "Junk Drawer" and its images of junk drawers from around the country. It is such a piercing look into our dark nooks and cranny's. His other work includes "Medicine Cabinets" ( I am less a fan of this after seeing a similar series by Damien Hirst), but his series on re purposed Circle K's is great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just saw this site myself the other day and it is fascinating. I also like his medicine cabinet series. Reminds me of the first visit to clients homes - full of surprises!