Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Saturday, April 17, 2010

New York Here I Come....

Tomorrow I leave for New York for a presentation on a new project, and I can hardly wait. There are a few things that make this project special, the first is that this is for one of my oldest clients and closest friend. I did a place for her more than 10 years ago, and several homes later, this will be the more detailed residence yet. Secondly we are doing this home, located at the Soho Mews in a much more contemporary way.

Contemporary is a bit of a departure for me, but I think that coming from a more traditional mindset really gives us the chance to create something quite new.

I will post some of the details after I do the presentation...no sneak peeks!

No comments: