Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well it went great!


Well the problem with before pictures is that, well they are before you do anything. But i thought I would post a few shots of my latest project in NYC. It is down in Soho and is a 3 bedroom that we are converting into a 2 bedroom (we are taking down some walls and making the Living Room bigger).

There are lots of things that o love about this place, the proportions of the rooms are great, not too grand but a very nice human scale. Also it is on the seventh floor which is high enough to get great light, but close enough to the ground that you still feel connected. Lastly it is the end unit in the building so has windows on three sides so it feels a lot like a house.

The Living Room as it is now,,,, I only realized what a bad shot I am, after i got back. It feels tiny here, but it's actually quite expansive.

This the view from the Bathroom window...I know!

In the next few days I will post some images of things I have selected, we are going with a very modern look, quite a departure for me, so i can't wait to show it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So random question....I have a beautiful black sectional couch. But I need some serious help finding throw pillows and a rug that can tie the whole living room into together.

Any suggestions?

Living room in its current state consists of coffee table, end table, big black leather couch.

Unknown said...

So random question....I have a beautiful black sectional couch. But I need some serious help finding throw pillows and a rug that can tie the whole living room into together.

Any suggestions?

Living room in its current state consists of coffee table, end table, big black leather couch.