Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring at Designers Guild



I get excited every time I see a sofa, chair, wallpaper, or really any home décor item, in hot pink. If I had a home all to myself I would decorate it in a plethora of pink. Recently, I ran across several collections at Designers Guild that feature this brilliant hue. What I didn’t expect expect was to fall for several other vibrant colors as well. Spring is definitely in the air.

Designers Guild offers fabrics, wallpapers, furniture and other lifestyle products created by several designers such as Christian Lacroix, Ralph Lauren, William Yeoward and Howard Hodgkin. Following are a few of my favorites. 

Would you decorate with any of these brilliant hues and uninhibited patterns? If you would like to give any of the following fabrics and wallpapers a try they're all available through DesignersGuild.com
















1 comment:

Garden Centre said...

These looks so nice i am so inspired here could you more share here i will be back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing...



Garden centre in Chelmsford