Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Saturday, January 30, 2010

And Now There is Another!


In the last week or so, I have been posting about the model home I am doing at The W Residences in Hollywood. Well, at the same time I have been working on one for the Evo Condominiums in downtown Los Angeles as well. I am thrilled to announce that we are basically done with that now too. I don't think I can paste any images just yet, until it officially opens to the public, but I am very happy with what we managed to do.

We have incorporated humble fabrics like burlap with a simple, modern feel that has a very collected feel. Mixing in some new items with some antiques has given me the chance to create a warm home in the middle of an urban environment. Look forward to more images.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it