Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Wednesday, February 24, 2010





I love conversations that start with "I saw these in Paris and fell in love with them". That was how my conversation started with my friend Charles from Michaelian and Kohlberg today. He saw these rugs on a recent trip to Paris and had to have them in the showroom. I agree, I think that they are stunning and quite unusual. They are primitive rugs from Iran, quite different to the Persian rugs we are used to. The simplicity of the palette (all neutrals) is great and I think especially suited to California. It's hard to see in the photo's but there are some great details on the edges too where it drops from a deep pile to almost a flat weave. If you are in the area, drop by and check them out, I am sure you too will fall in love.

No comments: