Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Friday, April 30, 2010

Right now I am loving...

...White Books!!
I noticed my bookcase looked a little cluttered the other day... but I can'y possibly get rid of any of my beloved books! So I thought I might try something new and cover them all in white for a while.
This should freshen up the bookcase and give my accessories the attention they just don't seem to get with all of the multi-colored books.
Check out some of this imagery I found to fuel my inspiration...






1 comment:

Catherine said...

At first I thought white books were a bit odd and I wasn't too sure about them but then I remembered the amount of images I have seen where books have been grouped by colour. They look fab and I have been saying that I will do it but never do. White books would mean an end to my book grouping envy.