Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Garden


These are not the best images, and I promise to post more at some point, but as many of you know we have been working madly on the garden for sometime now. I thought I would post a few images. The one at the top shows what will become a wisteria covered outdoor dining room, but is actually an extension of the old garage.

The lower image shows the axis that runs from the Den to the back yard with an old Moroccan fountain right at the end (its a bit hard to make out in this picture. I am really happy with the results so far.... now its just about maintaining it.

10 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I love the architecture of the roof line. Great outdoor space!

down pillow said...

What a fantastic space to put a garden. I am very very jealous. congrats, great job.

Sem said...

Great view! It needs a little landscaping, but the space looks amazing.

water filter Philippines said...

The structure of the roof looks great on your garden. I do hope to see your Moroccan fountain.

Anonymous said...

i love your garden! there are pictures of the UCSF garden on the chd website which is very cool as well!

interiordesignonlinedegrees.com said...

Great garden! I cant wait to have my own home so I can have a little garden with all kinds of flowers and plants.

Carpet Repair said...

I like your garden, it looks unfinished but I’m sure this will be beautiful.

we buy houses said...

I like your garden plan and the landscaping is nice.

SEO Company said...

Do they spring open? DH is wondering if you can really only use the side with the knob to open one door, and have to touch the wood to open the other side?

online business card said...

nice post, thanks for sharing