Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Sunday, June 7, 2009

New from Oly Studio




One of my favorite things to do on a Sunday morning is to sit at my lap top with a cup of coffee and scan through some of my favorite web sites and see what is new and interesting. A site that I haven't visited in a while is Oly Studio. They are the more value conscious arm of Ironies, out of San Francisco. So, shopping through Oly, you get all the benefit of the great designs of Ironies that have been re-engineered for a more budget conscious shopper.

I found on their site today some great stuff, particularly a Dining Room table that is stunning and a console table that I think is the perfect thing for what I need outside in my covered patio.

Take a look and see what else is there, let me know if I missed any gems.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great looking sets. Thank you for sharing!

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

That table is amazing!