Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Thursday, September 15, 2011

An App I can't Live Without

So it is no secret that I am a huge fan of my IPAD. I keep telling people that it answers all of the needs I didn't even know I had. And I found an App last night called My Measures Pro, that is now one of those things I am not sure how I lived without. Its a tool that helps with dimensioning.

I don't know about you, but when I am starting a project, whether its a powder room or a kitchen design, getting the as built dimensions right is the first step to a successful product.

Take a look at the screen shots below from their website, you can see just how easy it can make your life. No more chicken scratch for me, ( I can hear a collective sigh of relief from my office).

My Measures for iphone Screenshot Drawing

It allows you to organize by project etc and send right from your IPAD. My only wish was for a wider angle lens but other than that ....life changing!!

My Measures - Organize your work


2 comments:

Bry said...

Okay now I need an ipad! Is it accurate?

Deb's mind said...

WOW....that is so completely awesome!! I knew I needed an IPAD.