There are a lot of options open to people who want to think creatively about art on their walls without blowing the bank:
- Try using different empty frames that you canb find at any swap meet or junk store, try painting them all the same color, so that they are unified.
- Almost any group of things looks good on a wall, in a Powder Room I did recently, the homeowner, bought a collection of old hand held vanity mirrors on E Bay, as a set they looked terrific.
- What about a collection of travel plates, maybe something fun, like places that start with the letter P, or places that you want to visit but haven't yet,,,, let your mind go free.
- I have also done sets of old postcards, done in single frames or grouped together can also be inexpensive.
- But while you are looking on E Bay, what about an old store sign?
Try to find something that will make you smile each time you see it.