Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Friday, October 24, 2008

One More Thing....

While it may seem that I am a bit Schizo, but these blog postings are being written by three different people. I am Mark and also Kate and Ashleigh contribute as well, but we haven't quite worked out yet how to add those extra signatures to the postings, if anyone has any tips, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Anyway, I have lately been checking on a blog that I am quickly falling in love with: Unclutterer.com . It has some great tips about ways to simplify your life, from keeping your desk tidy to organising your computer files. A lot of the stuff is a bit sophisticated, but for instance this morning there was a terrific post about how to develop a self-purging filing system.... I loved that!

Check them out and let me know what you think.

No comments: