Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My New Favorite Book






I recently received from Amazon, that has quickly become my new favorite book on Interior Design. It is Saladino Villa. It is his new book about how he renovated his current home in Montecito, just outside of Santa Barbara, CA.

What makes this book so special, is not only the work amazing, but Mr. Saladino goes out of his way to explain his motives and the process, including lots of before and after shots, as well as a few architectural drawings.

I think this book is a Master Class in Interior Design. He really lifts the veil on the process, making it possible to see into the mind of one of our greatest living Interior Designers.

This book is a must have!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I saw the article about this home recently and was dying to know and see more! Gonna have to run out and get one for myself!

Unknown said...

Looking very Classic and Comfortable!
I Buy Wood Stoves

Everett said...

Saladino Villa is really best book regarding interior design!! I got it from Powells... It provides wonderful ideas...

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I like to read articles like this. Just add more pics :)