Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Friday, April 20, 2012

A Little Friday Variety


I’m crazy for chairs and pillows. If I had room I’d own hundreds of them. But sadly that’s not the case, so I just stick to salivating over them in shelter mags and on the web.

Today, I thought I would bring you a few extraordinary chairs and pillows I ran across recently. The following two designers really stood out so take a look at their wares and be sure to visit their websites for a look at their complete lines.

First up is Wild Chairy, www.wildchairy.com. Designer Andrea Mihalik reinvents classic chairs with contemporary fabrics resulting in seating with a fun and fresh attitude. Take a look at some of her creations.











It’s official. I’m in love with New York City designer Thomas Paul, www.shopthomaspaul.com. His line of truly inventive and often nostalgic home wares had me saying, “I want, I want, I want!” Besides a plethora of pillows, he also designs a full line of bedding and assorted items for the home.
















No comments: