Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thrilled to Announce


Well today is my first day back from an amazing vacation in Italy. I had a terrific time and I am inspired and reinvigorated for a whole new crop postings, so look forward to those in the days and weeks ahead (when I get over the jet lag).



In the meantime, I am thrilled to announce that I came home to a great surprise. In this months issue of the Robb Report Luxury Home, I have been included on their list of the Top 40 Interior Designers from around the world. The list includes John Saladino, Kelly Wearstler and Anouska Hempel, to name a few. Illustrious company indeed! Thank you to everyone over at The Robb Report, a great magazine, for all your support and recognition.

3 comments:

Jo Walker said...

Congratulations Mark! It's easy to see why you're on the list. Such a talented little vegemite!

The Peak of Chic said...

Fantastic Mark! So exciting! And well deserved, too ;)

Pigtown*Design said...

WOWOWOWOW!!!!! Awesome!