Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Saturday, July 14, 2007

5 Favorite Books on Martha

Everybody has a skeleton or two hidden in their closet, and today I am bringing mine out into the open. I am a HUGE Martha Stewart fan, her ability to reduce an idea into a simple executable project is really inspirational. Her books are constant point of reference for me, so there is not a lot to say on each one, but if you don't have this collection, you really should go and get copies for your Library.




Who doesn't like a clean house??!!





I have, at best, a unique sense of organisation, it may still be a bit loose, but it now at least looks good!


As you all know, I am a big fan, of easy, quick tips and that's what you get here. Everything from displaying collections to hanging pictures.... this is classic book of ideas.




More of what you get above. It's amazing to me that she can keep generating these books that are full of ideas that anyone can use.


This one is a bit more practical than some of the others. Finding beauty in the everyday object is really what this is about, and grab a copy and you will see what I mean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

marc,
thank you for sharing wonderful books :)

Pigtown*Design said...

have you seen her "10 rules" book? it's about starting a business. very interesting concepts, but on her level, not that of most of us. BTW, when I moved to the UK, I sold the premier issue of her magazine for $250 on eBay.