Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday is Resource Day: California Faucets




Today for the Thursday Resource, I have decided to post about a great company, California Faucets. So many of my projects are new construction or remodels, and one of the things I am always looking for is stylish, well priced, quality plumbing fixtures. This I think you can find with California Faucets (www.calfaucets.com).
I have been using this company for years now, and in that time there line has extended broadly to incorporate everything from very traditional, to cleaner more modern designs. With an inspiring range of finishes you can achieve a very custom look easily.
Everyone who reads this blog knows too, that I am always especially keen if they have a great web site too, and this company sure does.
So keep them in mind on your next project, I think you will be happy with the results.

2 comments:

Pigtown*Design said...

I love the polished chrome.. no matter what style you have, it always looks classic. i am not big on some of the oiled bronze and brushed nickle finishes.

Anonymous said...

I love the polished chrome and nickel as well. The best thing about Cal Faucets is that you can customize your faucet with what ever finish, spout or handle you wish! You can create a nice custom design that is unique to your home or office. We have the Avalon series in brushed nickel in our offices and we love them!!