Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

West Week 2012

For anyone not familiar with the Los Angeles design community, every March, brings not only the start of our spring, but also West Week. This is a time when most of the showrooms premier new product, host great events and generally celebrate the design community.

This year I will be highlighting some of the things to really watch out for at the showrooms. With everything going on it can be a bit of a mad dash, so I am going to preview some of my favorite launches.


I am going to start with one of my favorite lines and that is Fuse Lighting. I have written about them before, but they always use West Week to premier new additions to their line. They are represented at Thomas Lavin's Showroom, so be sure to stop by and see.

This is an addition to the already successful Acacia Line. The Bookshelf light in this series is one of my favorite pieces that he does. 

I bet that the light from this would be great,,, a perfect simple piece for over a Dining Table


Another addition to a successful series, this time multiples. We are always looking for linear pieces that would work in stairways,,,, this is a great solution






No comments: