Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Monday, March 19, 2012

West Week 3

I have to be honest, I am a creature of habit, so I don't go to the Andrew Martin Showroom at the PDC as often as I probably should. It is a shame, because every time I go there i realize what a cool place it is and what terrific, interesting pieces they have, most of which are in stock and available off the floor. During West Week they are premiering a new collection of wallpaper called "Engineer". I feel in love with it from the moment I saw it, now it may not be for everyone, but the quirky and somewhat whimsical approach makes this a great addition to the other wall papers that are currently available.

The patterns are all images of textured walls, whether it be an old plank wall, or even a crusty old brick wall.

Used on a large scale maybe not the use for something like this. I would envision using it more for a feature wall, maybe the back of a book case etc, or even wrapping a simple piece of furniture, like a parsons table.

Either way, you should stop by the showroom, the people there are great and always happy to walk you through the collection.



No comments: