Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Saturday, August 4, 2007

I got Tagged!

I was tagged last week by KitchAnn Style, one of my favorite Design Blogs. So I am a bit fuzzy about this, but I understand I am to post a few lists of things that you might know about me and then pay it forward to 4 other bloggers....so here we go:


4 Cities I have Lived In:

1. Brisbane

2.New York

3. London

4. Los Angeles


4 Favorite Interior Designers:

  1. Vicente Wolfe

  2. Jed Johnson

  3. John Saladino

  4. Albert Hadley


4 Favorite Movies

  1. Cabaret

  2. Pretty Woman

  3. Rudy

  4. Finding Nemo


4 Favorite Places to Visit:

  1. New York

  2. Paris

  3. Rome

  4. Sydney


4 Favorite Blogs:




2 comments:

franki durbin said...

Saladino is one of my absolute favorites as well. Just love how he (any you) balance softness with clean lines for a rich textural experience.

nice list!

Anonymous said...

Mark,
Thought you might want to know your Buzzoodle link is broken.