Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday is Resource Day: Quadrus Studio




Once again, I love Thursday's I get to go on and on about another resource that I love. Today is no different, well maybe just a little. Today's resource is Quadrus Studio (www.quadrusstudio.com) and the two guys who run this are people that I have admired from afar for many years. Between them, they have worked for some of the finest furniture designers and manufacturers that there are, and several years ago they finally went out on their own, and developed their own line of exquisite reproduction furniture.
Both Jack and Jimmy, have a great eye for scale and an unrelenting desire for quality, so the pieces that they produce are the heirlooms of the future, but still feel fresh and relevant for today.
All of their pieces are produced in Southern California, which has one of the densest pools of talent in the United States, you are able to achieve here a quality of product at a price that leaves people on the east coast scratching their head with envy.
I have had a variety of things made from them, both large and small, but every piece has come out perfectly. Recently I had a large cabinet made, that was a bit over sized, that I wanted based on an antique, the end product was scaled perfectly and the client was thrilled, it doesn't get any better than that!
So you should take a look at their website, it's well put together, and you can see their work in person at showrooms around the country, I hope you enjoy their work as much as I do.

No comments: