Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Monday, January 19, 2009

Charming and Chic... without the commitment.

When I moved in to my latest TINY LA rental this summer, it was the first time I was ever hesitant to get out the paint and get to work. Maybe it was the hefty security deposit I put down, or maybe I was just being lazy... but I decided to leave the walls white. (Gasp!) A few weeks later, determined to make the space my own without paint, I came across a book of discontinued wallpaper samples I had. I decided to frame a few of the coordinating patterns, and the next thing I knew I had a fantastic grouping of "art" similar to the one below.

So my suggestion for all of you who love a quirky wallpaper pattern, but don't want to commit... frame a few pieces and hang it as art! It is a charming, chic and creative way to spruce up a bare wall... and still get that security deposit back when you move out. :)




No comments: