Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hanging Family Portraits

As much as anyone, I like hanging family portraits on the wall. I tend more to snapshots than, more formal studio shots, but I really like telling the family history in pictures. I think it's important for the kids to see and understand that they are part of a longer lineage, and also friends often get  a kick out of seeing it too.

Here is an idea that I like, hanging a big group together, but laying it out so that the group has a very regular shape. I think it gives it all a distinctly modern feel.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I love to read articles like that. By the way add some pics :)