Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Spring Cleaning my Kitchen

I realized over the holidays, as I was knee deep in preparation for a sit down dinner for 30. That my Kitchen has slowly become over crowded and difficult to use. After a major remodel last year, we decided to live with the Kitchen as it is for a while, but that doesn't mean I can't make it a better place to be.

The Problem:
  • All of my upper cabinets are full with things that I don't need a lot
  • I have junk drawers that are totally disorganised
  • I have things like products for my dogs taking a up space that I need for pots and pans
  • I need to find some way to store more of my wine bottles etc, before this whole situation drives me to drink!
The Solution:
I am going to use them to put a lot of my little used stuff (candles, special occasion pieces) and store them above my upper cabinets. I think it will add a nice splash of color as well.

My project is hopefully going to happen this week I will post some of my solutions as I work out how best to tackle the problem.
 

No comments: