- All of my upper cabinets are full with things that I don't need a lot
- I have junk drawers that are totally disorganised
- I have things like products for my dogs taking a up space that I need for pots and pans
- I need to find some way to store more of my wine bottles etc, before this whole situation drives me to drink!
- I Found these great buckets at Organize.com
I am going to use them to put a lot of my little used stuff (candles, special occasion pieces) and store them above my upper cabinets. I think it will add a nice splash of color as well.
My project is hopefully going to happen this week I will post some of my solutions as I work out how best to tackle the problem.