Houzz

Today's Ideabooks
Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example:

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Say it Isn't So.......!!!!



Today some very sad news crossed my desk, and I swear I think a cloud crossed the sky. News came in today that Domino Magazine is closing it's doors. I always had a somewhat love/ hate relationship with the magazine, but there is no doubt that it was one of the magazines that I NEVER missed. In my mind they filled a great spot in the market, a great place to show what is new and hot. It was a great entry magazine for people who wanted a magazine that was not as aspirational as some of the others, it was always full of ideas for things that almost anybody could put into their home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, bummer - and I just discovered them this month, and was about to subscribe!

Do you know if they are going to continue their website or not?

Wendy